With the WMS and voice pick for Google Glasses you can revolutionize your supply chain and warehouse processes. Google glasses will
- You will have both hands free
- Directly connected to your ERP system
- Support real time transactions like receiving, picking, counting and shipping
- Guide the warehouse worker in all the processes both by voice and by visual graphics
- Voice pick, scan barcodes using the built-in camera or use Bluetooth connected barcode scanner
- Connect directly with vendors and customers when working with issues or questions
The only problem is that such a solution does not exist. The google glasses are still in the experimental phase, and it will still be a while before it is available as a commercial consumer product. But Google Glasses has been opened for commercial actors to create such applications and possibilities.
Who have the willingness and the resources to create such a solution ?
4 thoughts on “WMS and voice pick with Google Glasses (Sci-Fi)”
I am in charge of our R&D team here at RF-SMART (www.rfsmart.com) and we are looking into this as well. We have our Google Glass and our best developers starting to play around with them. I personally think we are well situated to bring a compelling offer to market 😉
Here is another blog that shows how it would be : http://logisticsviewpoints.com/2013/02/11/google-glass-augmented-reality-and-the-warehouse/
Contact the spanish company Droiders http://www.droiders.com they are actually working in demos for Google Glass in diferent sectors and maybe would be also interesing a demo of a WMS System for Ax.
I checked out their web-page. Very interesting 🙂